LA NOVIA [Frustrada]

Chenin Blanc
LA NOVIA [Frustrada]

Amarillo dorado.


Notas frutales destacando cítricos, flores blancas y frutos secos del tipo almendras y avellana. Nota mineral promovida por la naturaleza salina que se produce en estos vinos.


: Excelente cobertura y peso. Se siente un toque seco muy agradable que refuerza la salinidad del vinos. En el retrogusto abundan los frutos secos tipo avellana y lima deshidratada.

Sintruco Malbec comes from 5-year-old, VSP-trained and drip-irrigated vines in the Panamá Valley, near Santa Cruz in Colchagua. This vineyard is located on poor and deep granodioritic soils.

The grapes for this vintage were harvested on 21 March, when they had reached optimal phenolic ripeness.

This wine was vinified in a 2,500-litre stainless steel tank. 60% of the grapes were destemmed and selected, and some of these grapes were slightly crushed to gently release their juice, while the remaining 40% went into the tank as whole clusters. The process started with a cold maceration for 5 days. The alcoholic fermentation took place with native yeasts from the vineyard. Brief pump-overs were used to homogenize the contents of the vat, extract tannins and colour and provide the yeasts with what they need. The temperature was controlled so as not to exceed 25°C-26°C (77°F-79°F). Once alcoholic fermentation was completed, the wine was left in contact with its skins and pips for an additional ten days. The wine was racked off and the solids were pressed. The press wine was blended with the free-run wine. 875 litres were racked into an egg-shaped flextanks and 225 litres into a seventh-use French oak barrel, where it aged for a total of 15 months.

1,241 numbered bottles were made.

  • Technical Data
  • PH 3,48
  • Acidity 5,2 g/L ácido tartárico
  • Alcohol 11,7% v/v
  • MR 2,23 g/L
  • Contains sulfites